One More Chance! I think almost everyone could relate hahaha I think I'm Trisha and Popoy rolled into one! Surprisingly, I didn't find my tears...
So many things that I want to know, to ask, to tell you...I'm realizing now that no amount of words said or written can make things better for you or better for me. I was looking for an outlet but this should stop here. This should stop. The chapter is done, and everything that follows. I wish I was everything you wanted. I'm happy for you.
Be whole, be well...just breathe. Time for change, for growth. It's time for me to wake up. It's time to heal.
Cool and beautiful Tausuvan Falls near Kidapawan
-
The sound of rushing water grows louder as you make your way down the
cemented steps. At the end of the trail, Tausuvan Falls drops dramatically
into a c...
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment